Wild Missingno. Appeared! Wild Missingno. Appeared!

WAT? NO

THIS CARTOON DID NOT GIVE MISSINGNO THE JUSTICE HE DESERVES.

Sticky responds:

I can see why you would give me a ten then.

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

I wanted to skip the preloader

But you wouldn't let me.

HotDiggedyDemon responds:

muahahahahaha!

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

Meh

I have no idea why you tried to string a plot together with this. The whole thing was average, a lot of talent is present but no originality.

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

Everything was almost perfect

I loved it all but my god the sound effects did not fit the quality of the animation. Try a website like digitaljuice if your looking to spend a little money to up the quality of cartoons.

The Anger of Animation 3 The Anger of Animation 3

err..

That was a pretty lame ending. A lot of build up to boring ending.

:Pizza: :Pizza:

Anticlimatic

The ending just ruined it for me. It had me interested and then it went no where with it and just rolled the credits.

faceofdoomness responds:

hmm I guess I should have worked on it a bit more... but what can I say? The competition was already supposed to be over 5 days after the actual due date and I was pressed for time. I had to end it somehow. But yes... the arupt ending is a bit of a downer but I guess its not too late for salvation. The next claymation or animation I'm planning to make will have a definite ending... I'll try to make it satisfying and worthy but I can't really guarantee it. But anyways, thanks for the review. :D

-faceofdoomness

D**k Attack D**k Attack

POKE HIM IN THE EYE WITH YOUR DICK

Solid.

BurningBunnies responds:

Wow, thanks a lot Sirsch! My life is now complete knowing the original creator commented!

It's a Halo Thing It's a Halo Thing

Great writing

Not a huge fan of halo but it was still really enjoyable.

Clayground - Dentist Clayground - Dentist

Find your own style

The clay, the voices, the writting... all of it. It's just a bad version of Knox's work.

Seriously, find your own style with clay or thats all you will ever hear.

BlakTornado responds:

Which is why you gave me a 10? :P

If you can't click the right score, you obviously don't have an acknowledgeable opinion. So your opinion has not been acknowledged.

Wilderness Guardians Wilderness Guardians

Subpar

Slow, Unorignal, Boring. In fact the irony you think your movie will be downvoted because of the game is backwards. If this movie had no mention of Runescape it would have done half as well.

The overall plot doesn't work for non runescape players, you made a movie about a game and people who have not played the game will not understand the movie you are trying to show them. Instead they see some plot about some knights seeking revenge cause a tweening arrow hit some lady in the dome.

Overall it's just a subpar movie for a subpar game. I judged your movie the way you wanted it judged, without my opinion and thoughts on Runescape and in doing so it hurt your overall score.