Alvin's Alps Alvin's Alps

That music is unbearable.

Seriously, even with the mute button the fact you could pick something so ear piercing is a feat in it's self.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Very weak submission

It's not hard because you made it hard. It's frustraiting because it's designed poorly.

Take the platform level. Those are some of the worst designed platforms I have ever seen. They have no logic. Sometimes you jump up and they knock you down. Sometimes you jump up and they prevent you from double jumping. Sometimes you jump up and then teleport onto them. It's just poor game play. I like the general idea of these games, but to slap bad controls into something thats already suppose to be frustrating? Eh, not going to impress anyone with that.

Not to mention, nothing up to what I played was original on your part. All the exact same traps and to be honest was a lot more forgiving then the original. Save point ever other level? Really?

So in total you created an Unoriginal game who difficulty isn't based around game design but rather bad controls. Your right this isn't an average game, it's a below average game.

miniTowerDefencePlus mTD+ miniTowerDefencePlus mTD+

Terrible

As far as tower defenses go, you made the cardinal sin.

The "Super" tower is just that. There is no point in building anything but the Super Tower. Max out your starting income and tower reduction costs (play the first couple levels getting expert over and over) and then every level is just spam super towers.

Beyond easy and a very, very newbie tower defense. Poison and Snare tower AI is also lack luster.

Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

Lack of sound

The idea was alright to begin with but the lack of sound pushed it from being neat to annoying.

No sounds for bumping into a wall.
No sounds for landing.
No sounds besides a jump and death sound really.

If you are going to take away one of the senses to use the game, you could have augmented sound to really make this game thrive instead for the most part it's a simple platformer with a small gimmick.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Terrible Controls

Cool concept but a control setup like this just hurt.

Why is wall jump a seperate key? Why is there even a key for grab and roll? Both of those could have been build into the WASD with some smart coding and felt unnecessary and cluttery.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Bug test it.

Seriously, I'm not sure how you can play through this still and not run into half a dozen glitches.

Hitting space multiple times on doors.
Wall jumping off STEPS.
Glitching bowser into the wall and spaming A.
Bowser glitching you with fireballs and you instantly die.

Talent is there, the time and effort was not.

Newgrounds Tetris Newgrounds Tetris

Couldn't stand it.

Not original and nothing special. Learn to make a proper play button so I don't have to click the text EXACTLY.

If I wanted to play tetris, I would play it somewhere else. Giving it a newgrounds theme doesn't do anything, it's still tetris.

black-father responds:

fixed the play button problem

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

I hope Nintendo sues your ass.

Seriously, animals don't have feelings and if they did I don't fucking care because they taste so god damn good.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Solid Game

I went in going, "Meh it looks alright, whatever I'll try it for a minute" but it was totally worth it. Played for about an hour and my only complaint that it was just "Too Easy". The second I got to the moon base the game just became complete easy mode.

None the less the humor, the design and the overall presentation makes this one of the best flash games I have ever played. Bravo.

Punch Tom Out Punch Tom Out

Dude I have a G15 keyboard

Shit doesn't work well ;_;

Fancy none the less but boxing games just get boring so quickly for me. By the time you learn the controls and how to play you are already sick of it.