Wild Missingno. Appeared! Wild Missingno. Appeared!

WAT? NO

THIS CARTOON DID NOT GIVE MISSINGNO THE JUSTICE HE DESERVES.

Sticky responds:

I can see why you would give me a ten then.

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

I wanted to skip the preloader

But you wouldn't let me.

HotDiggedyDemon responds:

muahahahahaha!

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

Meh

I have no idea why you tried to string a plot together with this. The whole thing was average, a lot of talent is present but no originality.

Alvin's Alps Alvin's Alps

That music is unbearable.

Seriously, even with the mute button the fact you could pick something so ear piercing is a feat in it's self.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Very weak submission

It's not hard because you made it hard. It's frustraiting because it's designed poorly.

Take the platform level. Those are some of the worst designed platforms I have ever seen. They have no logic. Sometimes you jump up and they knock you down. Sometimes you jump up and they prevent you from double jumping. Sometimes you jump up and then teleport onto them. It's just poor game play. I like the general idea of these games, but to slap bad controls into something thats already suppose to be frustrating? Eh, not going to impress anyone with that.

Not to mention, nothing up to what I played was original on your part. All the exact same traps and to be honest was a lot more forgiving then the original. Save point ever other level? Really?

So in total you created an Unoriginal game who difficulty isn't based around game design but rather bad controls. Your right this isn't an average game, it's a below average game.

miniTowerDefencePlus mTD+ miniTowerDefencePlus mTD+

Terrible

As far as tower defenses go, you made the cardinal sin.

The "Super" tower is just that. There is no point in building anything but the Super Tower. Max out your starting income and tower reduction costs (play the first couple levels getting expert over and over) and then every level is just spam super towers.

Beyond easy and a very, very newbie tower defense. Poison and Snare tower AI is also lack luster.

Unforgotten Realms Loop Unforgotten Realms Loop

Neat Stuff

Some of the notes are off but only a couple. I like the back beat though.

Lego6245 responds:

Thanks! I kind of did this all by how I heard it. I stuck the season two theme song on repeat and just sort of did it from there.

Best of luck in the future, and for future episodes!

Pokemon Sinnoh Rap Pokemon Sinnoh Rap

You need to watch your levels.

Sounds like your using a headset, you need to try and not break levels as you are popping a lot.

sonicmega responds:

No headset, on-desk mic. Although I tend to do straight-on recordings too much. I think I'd get better results if I tried recording from the side.

~Girl in Love~ hania ~Girl in Love~ hania

Very Good

Sounds like you are getting a couple pops on the vocals, do you use a windscreen or a sock?